Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kenya at War

10th Jan. Exactly!
It is just the shit that I experience everyday in my work in the slums and when I meet my 'struggling' middle class 'friends' in downtown Nai....they talk like these things do not exist....they, you and me havethe info ...the truth but we are busy struggling to catch up with thieves in climbing corporate ladder....to look nice, modern, civilized and accepted by the global citizenry....we are the problem...us theeducated....we are spending all our energies in competing with thieves to get there...we have forgotten the masses...majority of Kenyans who are still captives of these thieves. Dun

11th Jan.
It is too heavy, give me time to reflect. Certainly, there is need to address some of these stark realities. The methodology remains a big issue. Richi

11th Jan. Hallo,

We are at war. And you and me knew that it was coming at one point or another. Did we not? Let me tell you that I have always been told this crap of belonging to a nation since I was a kid. Kenya's Nationhood does not bring ugali on nobody's table... Preachers and politicians regardless of where they come provided that they are enjoying national cake preach that ‘middle class bullshit’ of lets work hard as a nation and build Kenya. The majority of Kenyanssuffer in ignorance. You and me know the history of resource control and where it has been leaning since independence. This is the cause of this...it has nothing to do with ODM or PNU. Kenyans want Change andwe voted for change and we are being short Changed...I am ready to fight...ready to be called beast(in any case I have always been very naive! Here in Kenya...what is wrong if I start behaving like my fellow Africans? In Congo, Burundi, Somalia...I have been civil for over 40 years... What is the difference between me and a Ugandan?) Pole Richi ...that is my opinion but you know preaching peace and PR will not reverse what has started now. We need Change and not vote tallying arithmetic...Kibaki used my taxes and yours to campaign to get the votes he got....he did not win and everybody knows that. We cant reach him. We can reach him through his supporters! Your opinion please...me and you must talk to get Kenya out of this mess. Dun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here