Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fikira and Maoni on the Kenyan Crisis 3

Kuna shida mingi sana in Kenya at the moment! Sadly to say being a Quk as put in ya downa message, I have a sort of dejavu type of feeling. Sisikii poa when I listen to some ODM or PNU jamaas speaking and anybody taking one side or another. Visit Mashada and u'll know how badly devided we are! When I hear some people making light of the situation at Eldoret Church, I get really mad! When I see people looting or razing property cos it beongs to Kikuyus or any other community I feel awful. I remember as I was growing up, I had so much that was fed to me about Luos by my peros! And I cannot say for sure that I do not carry what was instilled into me. I remember siku moja when we went to visit my home in Limuru with a long time close jamaa of mine. My ma lit up when he thought the jamaa was a Quk but only to be shocked when she realised the kaboy was "a Muruhya" but baadaye akapoa when she found that the kamjamaa was likeable. REMEMBER! And I think it is the same storo, we need to really work on this tribal issues!

Jamaaz reading thiz blog, I beg you to preach love! Let us not preach death! I admit that the past has many anomalies that need to be solved but we cannot solve them when we are all dead. Democratic problems, Legal, regulatory, distributive issues, and governance will all be solved by a nation of human beings and not corpses! I know, it is hard for me to convince you jamaaz but I am happy that you read my stuff mpaka mwisho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here