Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Working for Change

Abraham Hicks: Law of attraction


When working for change one important thing is to begin by putting away your "no's". When you see something that seems an outright injustice, do not concentrate on it instead ask for something different. When you stop opposing what you ask for comes. But when what you are asking for is for others to do something different then you will witness their unwillingness to do it hence holding yourself apart from the change that your life has asked for. So the most important change happens very slowly when the resistant ones croak and the non resistant ones abhore. We therefore have to be free from the bondage of the discomfort, which is a struggle for us because we cant get other people to understand us.

Everything is alright. It is alright for you to see an injustice and it is alright to desire it to be different, see it different and live it as if its different, but every time you look back and see that they havent come along, you defy your own dream and that is what is hurting you. In other words you have a magnificent vision as a result of what you have lived. In fact you were born to live that contrast, ti give birth to that dream and that is why it is so important to you. So you burst the dream while a larger part of you is already living it. Every time you look back at what you do not like you defy your own dreams and tear yourself apart and blame others. Hence live your dream and be your dream and stop looking for evidence that does not support it. Every time you focus on what counters your dream you split yourself from your vibrational escrow.

I therefore imagine the following to be an ideal speech of a change maker:

I do not know about you but I believe I was born this way. I know and I feel it with every fibre of my being that I came in not just this way but also intending to be this way. I hit the ground running and here I am. And then I lived in this world that has so many wonderful things about it. And I began to see among the wonderful things, things that were not so wonderful, and those things pained me because I want a wonderful world and not just for myself but also for others. Somehow I have never been able to separate myself from others. I care about life, I care about well being, I care about upliftment. I want people to be joyful, I also want to be joyful too.

So in the living of life I gave birth. I could feel it happen to all kinds of new ideas. I have a dream about the way life can be upon this planet. I see a time where people live among one another in a variety of personalities, in a variety of genders, financial and sexual and all kinds of orientations. I see a world of such diversity that provides us strength and basis for mighty expenditure. I see a world where in our differences we find strengths. I see a world when we come together in our differences not agreeing with one another but understanding that our differences provide us the basis from which we all create and that in this creation there is enough for all of us.

I understand that this is a world of unlimitedness. I no longer believe in shortage. I no longer see limitation and lack. I now understand that people do not have to think what I think in order for me to think it or be it. I now understand that I am unlimited and that all along that this dream that I have dreamt has been dreamt by others and has been lived by many. I am now confirming my claim that I intend to live my dream. I am free to be as I am, to be me. I am free to be as I be. I no longer harbour thoughts that give me the resonance of that and I am no longer going to ask the impossible of the world to come into allignment with what I want because I do not want the world allignment. I want diversity. Diversity is the basis of that which we are becoming. I need and want only allignment between me and my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here